cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI - Integration Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm unable to import any Software Component Version from the SLD into the Integration Repository. I ran transaction SLDCHECK, and successfully launched the SLD without any errors.

However, when I try importing any software components from the SLD, the following error message is returned: Unable to read software component versions from System Landscape Directory "sap02:50000"

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in advance.

Reuben.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had this same issue.

Check for PIREPUSER password and user type.

(In R/3 and Exchange Profile)

Once this is corrected, we were able to import software components from the SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI reuben

can u ask ur basis guy, how he resolved the problem, i m facing exactly the same problem but unable to resolve even with the help of basis guy .

pl help fast

mojib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem was eventually resolved by our Basis Consultant. Many thnks for your help.

Best regards,

Reuben.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check if the user XIAPPLUSER is locked

2. Test connection for SAPSLDAPI & LCRSAPRFC in sm59

3. Maintain the URL for SLD in transaction SLDAPICUST.

Do SLDCHECK now.

If this doesnt work

1. Check if the user XILDUSER is locked. If not try to reset the password .If it is locked unlock it.

2. Then, in the exchange Profile http://sap02:50000/exchangeProfile, go to Connection tab and enter the password of XILDUSER again.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reuben,

check with your Basis guys that are you maintaining more than one SLD in your XI system......if yes, then whether your IR is referring to the SLD in which you have the SWCV imported.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Clear SLD datacache in your Repository

2. Check if your have import authiorizations.

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check that the software component file which is having extension *.tpz must be placed in the <intalled Direcotry>/usr/sap/<sysid>/xi/integration repository not in ..../integration repository/importedfiles.

Regards,

Daniel.LA