Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Planned order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have below requirement..

In APO planned order / preq i want to see material revision level information .

Step 1 : bringing material revision level info to APO ( material revision level , valid from date )

Step 2 : SNP/ PPDS heuristic should attach this information to each planned orders / preq . i want to see the  material revision level , valid from date for each planned order / preq

This  is already available in ECC . you can see this in MD04 screen. in ECC there is a user exit  REVISION_LEVEL_SELECT which is doing this while running MRP or  during manual creation of planned order .

I need this same concept (material  rev level , valid from date) to be calculated in APO  for each planned order and should be visible in RRP3 screen.

Please let me know. how it can be done.

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Revision level functionality is not integrated with APO its available in ECC. So you need enhancement here.

Here is one of the approch we tried and its working good

1. We are bringing ECC revision level and its validities through custom program in APO  and storing this values in Z-table in APO

2. We have added custom field in product view , reciept veiw using BADI and written logic to show revision level based on requirement date of component. We refer to values in APO Z table and determine revision level of component

Only problem with approch is we are brining revision level data daily once from ECC to APO so data will not be refreshed in real time basis. Secondly Revision level will displayed in product view and receipts view and not in DS board.

Second option you have is add custom field to planned order there is badi available for this APO and populate this custom field during planned order creation, change, re-explosion but I am not sure whether this works.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Were you able to implement as standard in APO?

rgds,

subram