cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.code for Standard Report on Sale Order,Delivery Note & Invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know is there any T.code for the Standard Report in SAp SD which is having the Combination of Sales Order, Delivery Note & Invoice details.

Regards,

A.Sridhar kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

former_member184555
Active Contributor

Please try the Tcode S_ALR_87014387...for the standard report on document flow.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Of course I have given a go to all the suggestions, and then arrived to a decision of extracting the data from the individual tables and put them on excel with vlookups and I have created successfully a report about it. I have used VBAK, VBAP, LIKP, LIPS, VBRK, VBRP.

The main reason for doing it on excel was, as I had no other choice of developing the abap report, neither had the authorization for the SQ02,03,01, although I am very well aware of those inclusing sqvi.

Thanks to all.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

Please try IW12 (Display Document Flow). You will get the complete document flow whether you will enter Sale Order, DO or Invoice no. in the selection. Try it and revert. Also, you can make a query report using SQ01, SQ02 & SQ03 by using VBFA table which is for Sales Document Flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Refer SAP1 t- code you can get standered reports but you did't get as per your requirement.

If u want as per your requirement sit with ABAP, r and develop a Z table as per your requirement.

Regards,

Ram Narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar ,

You can use VBRP Table to get the Sales Document Number and Delivery Document Number.

With Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mohit

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shridhar,

I suppose you are looking for a standard report for the document flow of the sales order.

There is no standard report but you can go to se16 and check the table VBFA for your requirement.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mohit

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shridhar,

I suppose you are looking for a standard report for the document flow of the sales order.

There is no standard report but you can go to se16 and check the table VBFA for your requirement.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sridhar,

what exactly you want to see in your report, mean which fields you want refelect in your report,

once you have decision over it,

just find those fields and find the respective tables ( either from doc header or item or both)

if not standard report is there,

go sq02, sq03 and sq01 ( for creating required query), search forums how you have get for this process, already so manay soutions are there. if you don't have common field across tables just contact you abaper for joining tables.

siva also give one solutions you can try, if it is for stand alone client.

warm regards,

jagadeesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagdeesh,

As you said may i know whats the T.Code for Standard Report.

Regards,

A.Sridhar Kumar

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you may not find all the above information in standard report,instead you create a report by your self in SQVI clubbing the Tables or with the table - VBFA

sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly first search the forum . Information is already available in the forum.

SAP1 is the T-code for SAP Standard Reports . you will find all Sales related reports

Regards