cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.3 message monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we have recently installed PI 7.31 environment. We started off with a file to Idoc scenario. The ESR and ID have been configured. The file is also picked up properly from the FTP. Now the trouble that we are facing is : How to monitor the messages . We have a java only stack.

Any help will be highly helpful.

Thanks,

Debarun.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For clarification , we are using PI 7.31. I have checked in message monitoring , but the list is empty.

Please help.

sandip_hole
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the Idoc Monitor as well.

Thanks,

Sandip

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandip  for your promt replies.

@ Sandip : I have checked Icod monitoring , but it is coming blank.

As i did already mention , i was checking the 'Message Monitoring' . There when i am selecting the filter and clicking 'Go' button, the entire table is blank. In my taskbar , a message 'javascript:void(0);' is displayed. I also tried with a faulty message , i.e, by changing the field name , but again I am unable to see any error messages. Overall I am unable to see any success or error messages.

Also is there any parameter or any setting that needs to be done for enabling the message log ?

Please Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nabendu for your promt replies.

As i did already mention , i was checking the 'Message Monitoring' . There when i am selecting the filter and clicking 'Go' button, the entire table is blank. In my taskbar , a message 'javascript:void(0);' is displayed. I also tried with a faulty message , i.e, by changing the field name , but again I am unable to see any error messages. Overall I am unable to see any success or error messages.

Also is there any parameter or any setting that needs to be done for enabling the message log ?

Please Help.