cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-System Risk Analysis for Logical Group Systems-GRC AC10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While we were working on GRC 5.3, we came across the Note - Note 1178372 - Risk Analysis and Remediation - Cross and Logical systems which states that if we want to use cross-system Risk analysis, Systems within Logical group will not show results properly.

Now we are implementing AC10.

Please help me on this as in GRC AC10, SAP Standard Rule set contains many Cross System Risks, for example - SRM Risks are all cross-system risks.

BC sets containing standard Risks generate rules for Logical Group only. In this case, will cross-stsrem risks work fine?

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Sabita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was looking through the forum for Cross System risk queries and came across yours unanswered.

As long as the Cross system group is set up correctly, and the risk is defined as a cross system risk, GRC should be smart enough in understanding how the 2 (or more) clashing functions generate the risk across the cross systems.

I hope the following link helps you understand the connector settings if you are still unsure.

Configure the cross system SOD analysis in AC 10.0. - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harinam,

It was long back, while I was not sure how Logical Group would work with Cross-System. Now I have successfully done couple of Configurations for Cross-System Risks, so it is ok.

The document in link doesn't give much information. Anyway, thanks for your kind gesture, appreciate your help.

Best Regards,

Sabita