cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master (Sold-to and Ship-to)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I'd like to realize the customer structure of "1 Sold-To customer with multiple Ship-To".

In this case, each Ship-To has different shipping route, address & lead time.

Looking at SAP customer data, we set customer Address (ship-to address) by Sold-To customer.

In "Partner Functions" tab, we can set other Ship-to party with different Number, but these "ship-to party" uses same address and shipping lead time.

My 1st question is...

> Do we need to create another "Sold-To" customer if we'd like to set different shipping to address and shipping lead time?

My 2nd question is that

> It is usual for a customer to have multiple shipping-to points but one payer and one procurement in-charge person.

For this case, how we can categorize/summarize all the related S/O for reporting purpose?

Do we have any column for us to use this purpose?

Regards,

Uzawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uzawa,

1. Yes, You can create many Ship to Party with diffrent address and routes, and assigen them to one Sold to Party.

2. Depend upon your business scenerio, you can assign 1 payer and many Ship to party to Sold to party and even one Procurement Incharge as contact person to sold to party.

SO will be categorize by Sold to party and ship to party details, Develop Z report for your specific requirment.

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandep,

Thank you very much for your quick reply to my question.

Thanks to you, I understood what we can do about customer master on SAP.

One more question from me is how we can do assignment of ship-to party to one sold-to party.

Could you tell me how we will do by T-Cd?

Regards,

Uzawa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uzawa,

for assiging ship to party to sold to party use t code XD02, and go to sales area data- partenr functions, here put SP in PF column and put the No of Assigned Ship to party, press enter and save.

even you can make default ship to party by clicking on D coloumn infront of that ship to party number.

Thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Thank you very much. I understood what I'd like to know.

Uzawa