cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summarized results recording Table name

0 Kudos

Hi,

well

we are running one in-Process cement industry scenario like every one hour we do inspection for that we have assigned inspection point as 150, so entering Quantity, date and time.

1. if i change the existing date and time in the system while doing inspection while downloading the results in to MS-Excel i am getting by default system time only. i am not getting which time i have changed in SAP.

2. we require in which table all the summarized results we can see. Please let me know the table and field name, we are planning to develop one report. so i require this data. 

kindly let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Saravanan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

SE16N with table QASR & field name is MITTELWERT

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response and i can able to see the summarized results in QASR table, where can i get the modified time and quantity, since i am using inspection point as 150, so by default system takes system time. so please let me know the summarized  modified Qty, and time. is there any standard reports available in system or we have to go for an development please suggest.

0 Kudos

we are doing in-process inspection for hourly result recording so maintaining inspection point as 150, so i can able to enter partial qty, date and time.

then i can able to do RR for the specific lot. like this per day 24 hrs i am doing inspection. the report i can able to download in to MS-excel sheet. but facing issue in time, what time we are entering in the system while doing inspection i can see in QE51N in the text, but while downloading in to excel system giving default system time, system should give the time if i modify time. that i am not getting in Standard report. so please let me know if more clarification required. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For inspection result of Inspection point you can use QAPP  table.

For generating report you explore Bapi : BAPI_INSPCHAR_GETRESULT    

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response and i can able to see the summarized results in QASR table, where can i get the modified time and quantity, since i am using inspection point as 150, so by default system takes system time. so please let me know the summarized  modified Qty, and time. is there any standard reports available in system or we have to go for an development please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

KIndly elobrate your question

Former Member
0 Kudos

You question is not clear  but most of your queries can be solved either by QAPP ,QASR or QASE.

If required values are not found in this table then will not find anywhere !