Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QTY posting in coming wrong in printout for qa32

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement where when i reject the lot auto mail generates to the supplier. It is happening. Now i tried one scenario which is below as follows:

I have total qty 100. I have created a UD code partial acceptance copying UD code R. Now according to partial acceptance i am accepting 50 QTY and rejecting 50 qty.

So when i am triggering the mail in these cases it is showing the lot has been rejectd and lot qty is 100 that is rejected while it was 50.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I presume that you are using followup action of the 'UD code as trigger point of mail.

If so then for partial lot acceptence you have to generate one more UD code as sat

'AP : accepted partially' ,which will have the followup action as a mail with partial quantities.

Inshort you have to create one more selected set for UD code and assign followup action mail which will have facility to indicate partial qty again full rejected qty.

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sujit,

I have already done that. The post was posted after observing that. I have already maintained the separate UD code for same.  Can you provide me any table form where i can get this partial qty relevant data. then i can develop some logic and make it accordingly, as i am following the same for UD code R.

Speaking of "followup action as a mail with partial quantities"... i tried in config but no where the mail generates... I mean i checked in SOST also .. but how can i trigger the mail. i know the config place where we assign teh follow up action as send satndard mail. Apart from that i do not know what all configs are required? Can you give me some hints so that i can try myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use bapi BAPI_INSPLOT_GETDETAIL