cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM cataog Short description Field Scroll button missing!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Currently we are on MDM 7 version and observed that for the short description field not able to move scroll button.  How to enable this ? Kindly advise!! For more information refer the below attached screen shot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. You can try with another browser

2. You can have a very long up to maximum length whihc you can able to enter as short description and try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashok 🙂

Yeah its working now, but how to change this text field length.  Also oberved that on MDMatalog screen the text showing aslong test ow to wrap this? Kindly refer below attached screen shot for exact issue. For more information please refer the below attached screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check the UI Configuration option "fixed table layout" as No and verify it again. Update us about the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No luck Ashok...

I have checked the UI configuration and Fixed table layout option has been maintained as NO.

Please Advise!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You try after restarting MDM Java server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Ashok... I have already restared the Java after makin these changes..no luck still same isse..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should be enabled automatically once the text length is more than displayed area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Not working...I tried with long text on short description field..but still showing the same way!!