Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query from the user and it is as follows:

1. If he goes to the Confirmation screen and clicks on Start without entering any selection criteria, he gets no output.

2. If he selects the Time Frame as Last 7 Days, he still gets no output.

3. If he enters the PO number, the results are displayed.

Why in 1 and 2 he cannot see the results?

I have the solution for 1 and partly for 2. For 1, he has to enter atleast one selection criteria for the results to be displayed, hence the system shows no results.

For 2, there is a limit to the number of items displayed, in case the PO's are greater than a certain number, no results are displayed. (I tried with the option Time frame Today and the PO's were listed).

My query is: 1. Am i right about the first part?

2. How and where do i check the limit for the number of PO's displayed in the confirmation tab and can the limit be changed?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, you are right about Part 1) . Atleast one paramater is required for search criteria. It's a default standard behaviour.

<u><b>For Part2</b></u>

<u>Go to ITS Service BBPCF02 and BBPCF03 in the Shopping cart Web page to create/change confirmation (Goods Receipts) based on Purchase Orders.

Instead of BBPSTART service in the Web address toolbar, type BBPCF02 / BBPCF03.

</u>

<b>Incase you want to filter out confirmations based on your search criteria for a particular User (Employee, Buyer, Purchaser, etc), then

Implement BBP_WF_LIST BADI using SE18 Transaction for Business Object(Filter Type- BUS2203)</b>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Can you please explain in detail? I am a fresher to SRM and couldnt make out much of what you described. How do i go to the ITS Service? In the front end or the back end?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am talking about ITS - Web - That's front end.

When i am talking about - SRM logon via GUI- then it's the back-end.

Try logging to the ITS link in the Internet Explorer

Once you are logged on to SRM as a Employee, change the BBPSTART service, to BBPCF02 / BBPCF03 to get the Confirm goods Service Service functionality available in the web page.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This doesnt resolve my problem. Please tell me whether the SYS attribute is mandatory to be maintained? Coz, i maintained the sys attribute and it is working fine for "Confirmations" through Go Shopping (it shows the list of PO's even though no search criteria is applied). However, it doesnt work for BBPCF03 i.e. Confirm Goods/services Centrally.

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>As per my understanding,

Yes SYS field is mandatory incase you are using Back-end systems else for local SRM configuartion, you can use it as optional field.</b>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i already said it at the beginning :

Please "maintain attribute SYS with SRM and backend logical system values "

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks a Ton. Problem Solved. And i think i know why it does not populate the list in case of "Confirm Goods/Services Centrally". That is because, in this case, you have the right to confirm PO's not raised by you, hence there has to be some input given to the system to search the PO's. Please please correct me if i am wrong.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Glad you have solve your issue.

Yes with centrally function, you have to tell the system in which system to look.

Kind regards,

Yann

nucleosap_refer
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have SRM 4.0 (extended classic scenario) and R/3 4.7.

I have an user role that contains the transaction BBPCF03 but now when I search for PO's we also see all orders that are created in R/3.

How can I solve this issue!?

Best regards,

Susana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain attribute SYS with SRM and backend logical system values ?

Which SRM release and patch level are you using ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

We are using SRM 4.00 currently. In PPOMA, we have configured SYS with backend logical system values only, in this case R3. Can you please explain how this is linked to the confirmation list? And how do i overcome this issue?

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Add SRM system also in SYS (this means you will have 2 values there).

Best regards

Ramki

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to tell the system where to read PO to be displayed in the confirmation list especially with mixed scenario (local and classic or ECS) where you could have backend PO to be confirmed by SRM.

Please add SRM local logical system as well and retest.

Kind regards,

Yann