Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form Issue on text field - Repeats text while over flow to the next page

jayakummar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I am a SAP Technical Consultant in HCM Module, I recently entered from core ABAP to HCM ABAP and Beginer in Adobe forms. There is one bug received on ADOBE forms which is integrated with SAP Portal (Print PDF form). The form designed with text field and placed under sub form this sub form is placed under table loop. So the sub form property is having page break and text field has multiple line check box and allow page break within content also enabled, while we generate this form in portal the text is repeats in the next page whenever it over flows to the next page and the remaining text part is not displayed in the text field. We couldn’t get any solution on this. Kindly advice me to fix this issue, your reply will be more helpful for my proceedings.

Thanks and Regards,

Jayakumar Mani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure how much this will help but without looking at the form a wild guess will be like check whether the text which is repeating is not placed in master page.

Regards,

Sandeep

jayakummar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

There is no element in master page and this is a paragraph and it holds long text. This is placed under loop.

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to include this text in the same subform in which the other values which is flowing to next page is coming.

Regards,

Sandeep