cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP results transfer to ECC VIA CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have a problem when i am transferring DP results from APO to ECC via CIF. Due to to our business, materials are sometimes set for deletion in the ECC and later this data is transferred to the APO, however planners still keep creating forecast for these materials even though there deletion flag is activated.

When i am copying the forecast, for materials of a specific plant, the materials that there deletion flag is set still  chosen to be transferred. I receive a

Message no. 6P463 - Material status does not allow a planned independent requirement.

How can i stop these materials to be transferred through CIF? (except deleting their combinations)

Important : i know how to make planning results from the SNP to stop being transferred, but not the DP results!!

Thanks in advance

Yoni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what we usually do to deal with these issues is to have a navigational attribute that states whether the product is active for DP or not (we map one field of the material master in ECC, but you could populate the navigational attribute following any logic you want using standard BW tools). We use this flag for two things: to exclude products from the monthly forecast and to select which products have a forecast that should be sent back to ECC.

So you could use any logic you want to populate the field first (say X=active), and the rest is straightforward (only select products with field X for transfer to ECC).

thanks,

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoni,

Firstly find out all the materials codes, that are flagged for deletion and then list them in the EXCLUDE tab of MATERIAL field of the Integration model. By this all the unnecessary materials, that are flagged for deletion, will not be taken into account from the next activation of the Integration Model.

NOTE: Do not save the changed Integration Model after excluding the materials, unless ur business allows it.

Thanks,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for the answer, i think your solution will help to stop these materials to be transferred from the ECC to APO but not the opposite way which is what i need. Am i wrong?

Thanks,

Yoni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoni,

As far as I understood your problem here is my analysis:

In the APO transaction "User Settings" (code /SAPAPO/C4) you can set the format in which the new APO transaction data (planning results) is transferred to ECC. The transfer usually takes place for PP/DS in real-time (default setting for PP/DS data). There is also the possibility of collecting the changes, then transferring them to ECC in a second step (transaction "Process Change Pointer" /SAPAPO/C5).

Do let me know if this helps u or else I will do some further analysis.

Thanks

Ankit