Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration for audit management

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you provide me a link or any suggestions for configuring audit management in SAP QM. All i know is that it is there in cross application component in SPRO path. But when i went there could not understand the concept of audit plan, questions, audits .. and their concepts written. Any screenshots that would show how to configure them?

Please note i have tried searching and going to documents for quite a long time but still i am forced to write the same. How can i map the same. What will be the prerequisites? where to start as a first step ? IS there any hierarchy level like first comes questions..then comes audit plans so on.... please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sen,

You can find the documentation on SAP help for Audit Management.

Pl's follow the below steps for Audit Management.

1. Create Audit Plan - Ex. Fire Auidit Plan/ Process Audit. here you assign approver, person resp
  2. Create Audit for the audit plan - here select the audit type, Audit trigger, audit object, dates, mention the role i.e Auditor, Auditee, person resp etc..you need to mention the valuation specs which will be used to valuate the audit, once the audit plan is released, you need to release the audit.
  3. you have to assign the Question list for Audit where you have to assign the element-Question in Hierarchy and valuation specs for each question.
  4. onec the Audit is conducted you have to proceed for valuation of audit by going through each question. based on the audit valuation specs, the audit is evaluated.
  5. If there is any nonconformance during the audit, you need to create CAPA>task.
  6. If the auidit is failed the follow up auidt can be planned.

Hope this clarifies

Regards,

Anil

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi anil,

Thanx a ton... a relief.. lemme start with this and will let you after every step...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sen,

If you are satisfied with the solution pl close the thread. If you have any issue, pl get back.

Thanks,

Anil

Answers (0)