Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality certificate to be attached through DMS during qa32

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirement is that during execution QA32 to do Usage decision i do confirm certificate and then do the usage decision. But my client wants to enter the quality certificate that they receive from supplier in qa32. Through services for object i can create attachment and attach any excel format or doc file. But i am going to implement document management system. How can i achieve the same through DMS application at the time of usage decision qa32?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have a content respository set for archiving Quality Certificates, there is an option in QC52 under the Edit menu to 'Archive Original'. As I understand this, SAP will upload a scanned certificate to the respository.

Also, checkout Note 1741024. This note, and others, outlines how you might be able to implement a DMS linkage to a inspection lots. I've seen this implemented and it works great.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ref to above,kindly create New Doc.type in DC10 and incorporate the object link as Insp.lot Number,then you can able to attach the quality certifiacte(scan) copy through CV01 Transcation.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you can.  But you might be able to in QC51.

FF

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

There are two certificates that supplier provides. One is the certificate of analysis i.e it will contain the chemical and physical information for the material.This varies from supplier to supplier. Another is a fixed certificate where client will also manually input the value into the certificate and scan it and upload it in system. The format is same for all suppliers. so when i do GR i do accept certificate. But i need to file in these attachments with respect to the inspection lot. U told in ur previous post that through DMS it is not possible to attach in qa32. But is there any other t code or way to achieve this scenario. We are not going to use services for object scenario that is present in standard sap scenario to create attachment. Now let say we are able to do it how do we create a link between the PO , lot number and the attach documents?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No..Its really not possible in std sap ,but you can develop a program similer to QS51 wherein you can create attachment from DMS .

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

tried in qc51 but could not find any place. Moreover in edit tab in header part object link is greyed out. Is that the place where i am going to attach . If yes how do i remove from grey mode.?