cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP Certification for .Net Developer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Myself Mr.Bhushan Gholap. I have done my B.E.I.T from Mumbai in 2008. I have been working as a .Net programmer since last 2.5 years.

Now I want to go for SAP ABAP certification and move to standard business development rather than being in web development. I want to do my career in SAP.

Is it good idea to do SAP ABAP certification?  or Should I go for another SAP Module? please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhushan Gholap

(Software Engineer)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Its very good Idea move to standard business development rather than being in web development, you are from technical/computer department so you can go SAP ABAP certification  and abap is not easy ,not critical   and you have OOPS knowledge you have bright future and oops concept will help in(webdynpro ,crm ) But more practice is most important . 

Some of the training centers giving training or E-learning for certification  (ex: yash e-learning , delphi like... in india ) just go to center they will explain the entire structure,and SCN forum also will help for your q's/queries in abap or certification or any thing regarding to SAP u can search it or u can post it scn is very helpful and and very useful for your bright future.

All the best for your bright future in SAP.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh!!! And sorry for late reply.

Answers (0)