cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do anyone know if its possible to plan an inspection, for example every 15 days ??

My requirement is to inspect randomly or not a group of materials every 15 days, so I would like SAP to create and inspection lot automatically.

Is that possible or something similar ???

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to be a little bit clearer on your requirement.

Yes.. for a material you can set up inspections for batches to be done every 15 days.  Set the inspection interval to 15 in the material master, activate the 09 inspection lot, run the deadline monitoring program in batch every night.

But I think you are indicated you want a random materials/batches selected for testing?  Is that correct?  If so, than no.  That can not be done in any way that I can think of in SAP.  You would have to build a totally custom solution.  I would suggest setting up parameters to select your random batches and then update the next inspection date to today's date.  Than run the deadline monitoring program nightly and it should then create inspection lots for those batches you just changed.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, First opcion looks fine.

What I need to do is activate inspection 09 on material master. And set the inspection interval.

Just one more question, could you tell me the program for the deadline monitoring (inside se38, rigth ?)

Thanks a lote,

Answers (0)