Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD32 old attached file missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have in FD32.where at top one icon is there "Services for Object"

By clicking there there will be uploading document facility is there.Also we can see the old attached document by clicking attachment list.

May be any instance those files are missing from all the master record.

Any one can help me how to trace this and what is the solutions to get back those files.

Thanks to all. .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in table SRGBTBREL whether attachment data is available or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you so much.

Your information is very much helpful for my analysis.Yes in table SRGBTBREL attachment data available.

Can you please guide me further,

1. In FD32 we have 670 Customer entry.

2. Almost every customer user do the attachemnt but we can assume that arround 350 to 400 customers attachment activity had been done.

3.In table SRGBTBREL there is only 23 entries.

For all this 23 entry i can see the attachment.But how can i know that user done the attachment in 300 custoemr and now it is missing and remain only 23.

Please guide me if you have any way or tables from which we can conclude the above.

Thanks in advance for your help.

When i create attachment entry in table - SRGBTBREL but when i delete the attachemtn entry remove from table.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If there is only 30 entries in this table then there are two possibilities.

Only these 30 customers have attachments in master data.

Some user has deleted attachments from all customers in FD32.

I don't think so system save change of attachment deleted entries. I have to check this in system. But I will suggest you to sit with your Security guy (BASIS GUY) and implement some authorization check that no user can delete attached file.

Answers (0)