Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation issue with T-code CA85 N for mass update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Security gurus,

One of the business user in our project is trying to use CA85N to mass update . He needs to bulk update to "X" the CostingRelevncy indicator for all SG35 routings. He has the auth. of T-code but still he is getting the error

"Some task list cannot be changes because you do not ahve authorisations.' I run the trace also and it is showing all sucessful. there is no authorisation missing in trace.

Please help if someone is aware about any reuqired object for this access.

Thanks,

Varun Jain

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I also have similar "authorization" issue with CA85N.

Indeed, when I do the change using CA02, I have the authorization and it works.

But when I do similar change with CA85N, I have an error "authorization issue".

My feeling is that CA85N is doing some additional checks (routing status, dates...) comparing to CA02... Does someone know more détails?

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Mass change transactions for routing won't let you change unless you enter a change number (ECN) if they have already been changed with an ECN. But CA02 does not have that checking feature.

You can use LSMW for batch recording if you want. Please find the link below which has step by step method.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Steps+to+create+a+simple+LSMW+using+batch+input+recording?...

Regards,

Deepanshu Sharma

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, very helpful!