cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic Datasource from ERP to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP-Experts,

i have created a database-view based on different SD-tables in ERP-System. I have successfully replicated the datasource in APO-System but when i try to load the data with the help of a info-package i get an IDOC-Error

Message no.000.

How can i replicate a generic datasource from ERP to APO. Is it the same way like BW-replication or is there another possibility to achieve this. Can u also please let me know how i generally can transfer transactional data from ERP to APO. Is it through RFC or CIF?! :-S

I need your support in this regard.

Thanks in advance!

Holger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Holger,

You seem to be doing it all correct.

You replicate a data source to BW by right clicking the source system and click on replicate data sources.

Data transfer to BW is based on whats called a-RFC, asynchronous one way transfer of data. It is not through CIF. In CIF data is transferred with q-RFC which can be synchronous of asynchronous depending on the settings.

Just ensure that source system (ECC logical system where you defined the view) is correctly defined in rsa1

Rest of it is standard data flow to a target (a cube or an infoprovider) that I presume you modeled correctly... transfer and update rules

Also ensure that the view you created in ECC is displaying the data that you need intend to extract to BW

Also check that the RFC user (in this case the BW a-RFC user) is defined and has valid password. check with BASIS. You do this by right clicking the source system.

Message number 0000 sounds like something very basic is not working..You should be able to see the message by going into the PSA and see if you see data in PSA. If not then probably there is either nothing to extract.

Paste screen shots if you are still not able to resolve.

Thanks

Guru

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Please consider the below points

--> RFC connection between ECC and APO systems

--> Creat Source system of ECC in APO

--> Creat/change the datasource in ECC

--> Goto the RSA1 and selecct ECC source system - double click

--> Then Replicate the Data source which was changed recently

--> activate update/transfer rules

--> and finally schedule the info pack for data load

Please check and let me know..

Thanks

Ravikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the partner profiles(RSRQST/RSINFO/RSSEND) for your R3 logical system in APO and profile is active?