SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPVC Dunning Reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all......

In my current scenario i am facing an issue with the dunning reversal while running FPVA and FPVB i executed my dunning process. while doing reversal dunning process by FPVC i am not able to getting a reversal status in table FKKMAKO for my first test case updated reversal status correctly. after adding some charges amount in dunning procedure it is not able to updating. as my process i did reversal for the against charges posted by the business partner but the status is same.

for posting charges amount while dunning process is we need to do special reversal process before to do a dunning reversal activity.

if not what would be the best practice.

suggest me to get out of this issue.........

thanks,

Honey..

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to have a look at the event 395.

Event 395 enables you to carry out additional activities when you are reversing an entry in the dunning history.

So when you are reversing an entry, check if any charges have been posted or not against the entry.

If yes, then can you pass the values to any standard FM for document reversal and it will reverse the document for the charges.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan