cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speedup /SAPAPO/OM_LC_DOWNLOAD_UPLOAD activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am currently doing an APO migration and part of that I have to upload the liveCache data to APO tables and after import of the target DB  download the data back to liveCache.   This process takes very long time.  Can any one let  me know what are the tuning can be done for speedup this process?  any additional tuning on APO and/or on liveCache.

Thanks in advance,

Sidharth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sidharth

Please check this note

Note 1008187 - Composite note for problems w/ /SAPAPO/OM_LC_DOWNLOAD_UPLOAD

Thanks & regards

bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala, 

Thanks a lot for the reply. 

I had already been considered the said note and gone through some other notes also and as such there are no issue/problems during the LC data upload/download except the long run.  I am specifically looking for any tuning like APO database/ABAP/Livecache memory, dia, bg job increase, etc.

Thanks,

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one please put some light on this?

Thanks,

Sidharth

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

-> As SAP customer you could create the SAP message to component BC-DB-LCA and get SAP support.

-> Good to know the SCM version and SP of the source and target systems, versions of the source and target liveCache.

Analysis of the performance issues on the system during C section step upload run need to be done on the system. Check in /nsm50. Activate the DB analyzer to find the bottleneck in liveCache.

The speed up of upload could be done by increasing MAXCPUs liveCache parameter, check that you have DIA WPs number to handle the the upload parallelization.

Regards, Natalia Khlopina