cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting of sales based rent in Financial Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

After having realised the settlement steps, Determination of Contracts and Calculation of Sales Based Rent , in posting of sales based rent in financial accounting , am getting the follwing message:

STATUS TEXT: does not need to be executed, meaning posting of sales based rent does not need to be executed.

In the posting Log in reporting on contract , there is no data.

I have activated posting using cash flow , what could be the issue.Your help will be very much appreciated.

Regards

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Franz

The condition purpose is defined as actual rent.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

please check the reports of the settlement. Is there a result calculated that should be posted at all?

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Franz

Attached are the results of the sales based settlement.

Regards

David

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

sorry but I can't see the attachment you mentioned. Maybe you could attach again?

Thanks.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Franz

Here are the sales results:

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

thanks for the results. I checked them but can't see anything special.

Do you get any warnings or error messages in the log details of the steps of the settlement run?

Are there any older settlements that might be not finished yet because of errors?

Is this a general issue for all contracts or are there other contracts where the settlement posting is performed?

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz

I have noted my mistake . I went through your contribution on 21 May 2012 on Sales Based Settlement Posting using cash flow.

This has been very helpful and I managed to view the posting of sales based result .

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

thank you for letting me know that it works now. 

Regards, Franz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

please check your sales based condition. Which condition purpose is defined?

The result of the sales based settlement is only posted if the condition purpose allows posting, means for example it is not defined as statistical.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Franz