cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor shopping cart shows results oldest to newest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When i run query in monitor shopping cart it displays results oldest to newest.shows old shopping carts on the top and latest at the bottom.i want to change this to newest to oldest.please advise how to do it.more if i use CTRL+F it only search single page not the whole list.only search in active page.is ther anyway i can use this funciton for whole list that system should search in whole list instead of single page.

second in POWL not all shopping carts are visible spacialy  the new one.i have checked  the query looks good but still not all shopping carts are visible.

Note. I am using srm 7.0

Thanks All.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Iqbal,

IQBAL Bashir wrote:

Hi Gurus,

When i run query in monitor shopping cart it displays results oldest to newest.shows old shopping carts on the top and latest at the bottom.i want to change this to newest to oldest.please advise how to do it.

(...)

You can implement BAdI /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_MONITOR_SC from enhancement spot /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_MONITOR_SC for MODIFY_HEADER_RESULTS method in order to do a SORT according to your own business rules.

IQBAL Bashir wrote:

(...)
more if i use CTRL+F it only search single page not the whole list.only search in active page.is ther anyway i can use this funciton for whole list that system should search in whole list instead of single page.
(...)

A solution could be to change ALV settings for number of visible rows: display all line by using value "-1". Now, your CTRL + F search should work for the whole list.

Regards.

Laurent.