Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue With 07 Inspection type

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new to QM i am using 07 inspection type for the vendor audit, i am creating the manual inspection lot through QA01 with inspection type as 07, in this lot i am not allowed to enter the inspection lot qty, can i know the reason for this? But when the lot get created it always creates with qty 1 kg.

Is this the standard behaviour of this inspection type? or is there any way out so that i can input my inspection lot qty? please clarify.

Regards,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new to QM i am using 07 inspection type for the vendor audit, i am creating the manual inspection lot through QA01 with inspection type as 07, in this lot i am not allowed to enter the inspection lot qty, can i know the reason for this? But when the lot get created it always creates with qty 1 kg.

Is this the standard behaviour of this inspection type? or is there any way out so that i can input my inspection lot qty? please clarify.

Regards,

Ganesh

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Waiting for your valuable feedback.

Regard,

Ganesh

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is SAP standard behaviour.

If you want to change lot qty for multiple results..

-Do not set "summarized recording for n=1" in plant level setting

-Set "larger scope" in control indicator of insp. characteristic

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I will try to do this settings and let you know the feed back.

BR,

Ganesh

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please elborate more on this point, where to do this settings.

Do not set "summarized recording for n=1" in plant level setting

BR,

Ganesh

Message was edited by: Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go to SPRO --> Quality management--> Basic setting-->Maintain setting at plant level--> select the plant -->Go to result recording Tab & select check box for select recording for n=1

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Even after i am doing this change as you suggested in cofiguration, i am not able to see the inspection lot qty field in QA01 where i can input inspection lot qty for inspection type 07.

Can you please suggest on this point please.

BR,

Ganesh

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The setting makes you can input multiple results for an inspection characteristic.

Sorry, "change lot quantity" is not possible. (SAP standard behaviour)

And I think SAP will not provide any more functionality for inspection type 07.

Because new audit management has beed added and enhanced from enterprise version.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

Do not struggle for 07 inspection type ,as whatever you have narreted is std beheviour.

07 is basically for audit of vendor, means important fields should be Vendor & purchase org.

07 is used mainly for audit & Vendor evaluation which is independent of "Quantity".

So you can attach a task list which has sample size more, but you will not have control on qty of lot !

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thaks for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Can you please elaborate why exactly you have assigned inspection type 07 for material and then you are creating manual lots?

In manual lots, system does not allow to enter inspection quantity.

Regards,

Aditya

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

07 inspection type always used through manual inspection lot only, as per my knowledge. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Yes you are right , 07 inspection lot will create manually .