Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect to server

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In a newly installed PI 731 system i get this error when calling up Service Builder

Cannot connect to server using message server: ms://vmsapd2.visionnet.local:50200/P4 See error logs for details

Details is this:  Internal error during authentication

The setup wizard is done ok in Netweaver Administrator

In the ABAP system, t-code SMICM shows port 50200 on P4

I´m calling directly on the server - so firewall is not an issue

It´s seems to be some autorization on the user - but the user has alle the roles and SAP_ALL.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

I think you have to add ADMIN roles to you user.

Check this Link use appropriate Role, and take your basis team help if required.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/58/d22940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sreeni.

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Well the user has all administrative roles, both my personal user and all the service users. Also i have tried to logon with PISUPER - no chance.

By the way- I am "the basis team"...

Notice that this is a 731 system.

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jakob,

Not sure abt PI 7.31.. But can you pls give this a try. Pls check the below exchange profile parameters once..? i.e.,

com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver.r3.sysnr &

com.sap.aii.ib.server.connect.webas.r3.sysnr

The value of the parameters should be be your instance number i.e., value of XX in DVEBMGSXX, which can be found under /usr/sap/SID

In addition, also change the value of com.sap.aii.connect.rwb.r3.sysnr with your instance number.

Will be glad if this helps you.

Br,

Saiganesh.

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry no - the mentioned parameters was ok allready.

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jakob,

Issue will be mostly with your exchange profile. Kindly cross chk the exchange profile parameter values. I assume that ur's is a standalone installation. If u r on a HA installation, then the exchange profile of your dialog instances should point to your Central Instance values (i.e., the hostname, instance no etc., shud be of ur CI)

Br,

Saiganesh.

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i´m on a standalone. I have checked ALL paramters of the Exchange Profile several times and i really cannot find anything.

Also i asume that the actual conenction to the backend system is ok, but some User autorisation is the name of the game?

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jakob,

This should not be an authorization issue. Please chk the note: 1571274. Also, might be an issue with your FQDN. After making any necessary changes, pls take a restart of ur PI system:

stopsap all

cleanipc <inst no> remove

startsap all

Hope this resolves the issue & if not, then need to search it on sdn as there are many threads available with this similar issue

Br,

Saiganesh.

jakob_steen-petersen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved:

It´s seems to be some wrong parameters during setup guide. Abap http port settings was incorrect.

former_member193393
Participant
0 Kudos

Great.. Pls close the thread.

Br,

Saiganesh.