cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipe Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are implementing Recipe Development in EHP6. We are facing the issue of loading recipes/formulas directly in Recipe Development in NWBC, not migrating from Recipe Management (R3). Does anybody know if is it possible and how to load the recipes?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use the standard report /PLMI/RCP_MIGRATION to migrate the data from Recipe management to Recipe Development.

Regards,

Manish

0 Kudos

Dear Gonzalez,

You can check package /PLMI/BO_RCP_MIG.

You might collect information about the objects and the migration process.

Kind Regards,

Gergő

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carmen,

Currently no such capability exists in the standard. Through custom development, it should be possible to write a report that reads recipe data from, say, an xml file, and writes it to SAP.

I shall post more info on this sometime next month.

Best regards,
Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

are there any news about it? still cannot find the solution for this issue.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carmen,

As of now there are only 2 possibilities:

1. Write an ABAP report that reads an Excel file and creates recipes in SAP Recipe Development

Or

2. Create recipes in the old Recipe Management application using the report RM_INITIAL_DATA_LOAD, and then migrate them to the new Recipe Development tables using the migration tool in EhP6. This is a work-around, and it is assumed that the config settings for Recipe Management are in place, which may not be the case always!

Regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev,

would you know if there is any badi, class/method, bapi, FM... that we can use in order to implement this ABAP report?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also looking for some information regarding this, and maybe a nudge in the right direction as I am trying to write a functional spec for the ABAP team. 

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated!

palaniappanmeen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev

I am also facing the same scenario. Is there any tools available in Standard SAP for loading the data's from the legacy system or we need to go for customization only

Please advise

Thanks in Advance

Palaniappan M

Former Member

Hi all

we have some standard class interfaces , by which we can do mass uploading in nwbc.

1.  /plmi/cl_clf_bo - for assignment of  classes

2.  /plmi/cl_rcp_bo  - for recipe

3.  /plmi/cl_rcp_desc_bo - recipe description

4.   /plmi/cl_rpr_bo - for stages

5.  /plmi/cl_rpr_pp_val_bo- for process parameters

6.  /plmi/cl_rfo_bo - for formula items

i have successfully created a z-report with XL file upload which work fine for me.

regards,

Balaji.K

palaniappanmeen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..It is useful

saranwin
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Good Day..

I have same requirement to mass upload the General Recipe data into SAP from legacy system. If you don't could you please help here to get the code?

Thanks in advance.