cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create confirmation with limit lines using FM BBP_PD_CONF_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm trying to confirm a PO. If I only use the items in the PO, there is no problem. However, I am trying to add limit items during confirmation.

The PO contains a limit item with a quantity of zero by default, which needs to be deleted when confirming without limit items. When I create confirmation online, that item remains, along with other limit items, which do require quantity. It seems the standard process creates the confirmation and then adds the additional limit lines. However, I cannot create a confirmation with the first limit line, as it has no quantity or description. Also, the standard sets the limit line's CATEGORY_ID to 9999 and PRODUCT_TYPE to 01, but when I try using these values I get an error message saying the product type and category ID are incompatible.

I tried creating only the first limit item, I tried creating them all of the together, I tried only creating the limit items with a value - nothing happens. I simply don't see the limit lines in the confirmation, if it is created.

Has anyone done this before? What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Itay Horev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Poster,

As no response has been provided to the thread in some time I must assume the issue is resolved, if the question is still valid please create a new thread rephrasing the query and providing as much data as possible to promote response from the community.

Best Regards,
SDN SRM Moderation Team