3. we tryed to release in vf02

but system is showing billing document saved but document not generated to fi

any extra settings should i check plz help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try releasing using VFX3 and see whats the error message. It will be helpful to see the error message to provide more appropriate inputs.

Few checks:

1:In VF02 in the menu check account determination analysis and make sure all active conditions are assigned with a GL account.

2:All the GL accounts in the account determination are available in the sales org of the Invoice.

3:If you have COPA - make sure all active conditions are mapped in COPA.

Regards

Vittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all thank you for giving ides

my problem is soloed bz i went to vkoa t .code in general tab i gave 800000 g/ l account number

and saved i created billing and saved .now problem is solved

but still i have one doubt in fs00 t code g/l account is maintained 144000 and in vkoa maintained is 800000 but why system passed to fi

i am asking what is the reason logically ?

thanks a lot dear all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

FS00 is the Master Data creation for General Ledger like MM01 for material, XD01,XK01 for customers and vendors respectively.

So you see lot of GL at FS00 because they are the master list of GL. And there you can find both the GL via searching in FS00

Now coming to your point, you have assigned different GL in VKOA, because to assign your that GL is your business requirement.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

We are waiting to hear form you what message the system is giving when you are releasing invoice through VF02.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu ,

Please provide the error you get when you click "release for accounting" in VF02. Sometimes if the posting period is closed, the accounting document will not be generated.

Regards

Vinu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First off all , check your Billing Document in VOFA , is there any posting block tick mark present or not .

Request : Analyse your own way , why this was not generated and go check in log in VF02, you can get some info

What system exactly provided , put here or you can get a lot of info on that types error in  Google also.

If you have any doubt please let me known .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

Can you please go to VF02 and Check any Error log.Also see Account assignment group for customer at header, and at item level you have  Account assignment group for Material is defined or not

Regards