cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add JAVA system to Solution_Workcenter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I configured the SLD Data Supplier on the Java instance only I need to add to the Solution Manager, indicating the SLD running on the Solution Manager itself.

It works and the Java instance appears into the SLD.

Neverthless when I go to the Solution_Workcenter or SMSY transaction this Java instance does not appear.

In Solution_Workcenter when I try to create the technical system for the Java instance, the first screen specify that the system should be created automatically throught SLD.

Anyway I try to define the JAVA system, and then to syncronize it with the SLD, in order to get all the data already existent there for that system.

But it fails with the message ' NO DATA SUPPLIER DEFINED' (msg n° LMDB_UI 30).

Any suggestion ?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mathanponnucham
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Roberto,

What version of solman & SP are you using?

Have you completed solman configuration and managed system configuration for the system which you want to connect?

More info: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Home

Rgds,

Mat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my solman is 7.1 sps 4.

I updated today one  note suggested by the SOLMAN_WORKCENTER as newer version, and at the end more than 20- 30 notes were updated.

But now I discovered I have the error NO DATA SUPPLIER DEFINED' for the Solution Manager itself too.

The SLD is populated, the RZ70 works fine, and the Data Supplier is in place on the java stack of the Solution Manager, and the trigger of the data to the SLD works fine.

Neverthless the LMDB does not work  !

regards

mathanponnucham
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Dear Roberto,

Most of the tools in solman depend on the information in LMDB. From your reply I understand you have not completed your solman initial & basic configuration. Please do go through the Apps op link  http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Home to finish your configuration activity.

Rgds,

Mat.