cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to find out which receipt element has helped to provide confirmation ?

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to know, in GATP; is there a way to find out how the Sales order has recieved the confirmation during ATP checking process. Is there a place where I can find which receipt element has provided the confirmation ? I know that it is easy to click on the ATP button of delivery proposal screen and calculate the ATP scenario and find out how it working. However, I would like to know about the EDI orders which are created in the background and as you all know ATP situation keeps changing.

Is there a place where the above requested information gets stored.

thank you
Babu Kilari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

As fas as relationship between requirement and reciept is considered you can get the same from pegging relationship, but this gets tricky if you are not using pegging relationship in ATP.

For ATP to consider pegging info created by SNP or PPDS you need to activate consider pegging in your check control, so that relationship you are viewing in pegging relationship is also reflected as ATP result.

Rgds

Sourabh Jain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

I don't believe standard SAP Product Availability Check for MakeToStock scenario stores any ATP history or supporting data.  Pegging structures are about as close as you will get.

I never saw much value in such research myself, so I never considered this to be much of a problem. 

Best Regards,

DB49

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dogboy,

Could you please elaborate the following line of yours ?

Pegging structures are about as close as you will get.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

"Pegging" is a planning concept (Not ATP) in which supply elements are matched to demand elements.  Since Product Availability Check in many ways is similar to MRP type planning, the relationships between these elements are often the same in ATP as the are in planning.

In PP/DS, dynamic pegging is turned on by default.  PP/DS will automatically create and update pegging structures for every pegging relevant event.  These are recorded in LiveCache.  You can review these in //RRP3; select the "pegging overview" tab.

Best Regards,

DB49