cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Namespaces in MEINT Workflow Handler Parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an incoming message that has namespaces in the tags.  When I attempt use a valid path with the namespaces as an identifier nothing is returned and the identifier field in the Queue Monitor is blank.

This is the path I have entered in the workflow:

plant="200";identifier=concat(/soapenv:ZME_WC_REFRESH/soapenv:Body/ns2:UserChangeRequest_sync/ns2:SiteRef/ns2:Site,'-', /soapenv:ZME_WC_REFRESH/soapenv:Body/ns2:UserChangeRequest_sync/ns2:User/ns2:UserId)

And this is the result I get in the queue monitor.

Is there something specific we need to do to handle those namespaces or are they just not supported?

We are using MII 12.2.3 and ME 6.0.4

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alli,

My first thought is the check to make sure 12.2.3 is valid for use with ME 6.0.4 (I have no ideas myself).

You should repost this in the Manufacturing Community instead of the MII sub-community.  There will be more ME folks watching at that level and I suspect this is something the ME folks will already be familiar with.  Failing that, you may want to open a ticket.  DM if you do not get a response and I will point someone in your thread's direction.  Also DM me with the ticket number if you go that route.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike -

We've run into this same issue with prior versions of ME 6.0.x and just haven't found a resolution yet.

I reposted in the Manufacturing community so hopefully it'll generate some kind of response. 

As a note, it seems I can't DM you unless we follow each other:

You can only send Direct Messages to your Friends / Connections (people following you). You must remove users marked with an exclamation point before your message can be sent.

Thanks,

Alli