cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW2004S SR2 installation fails with messages FRF-00007 and CJS-00191

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am in the process of doing an NW2004S SR2 installation for usage types AS ABAP , AS JAVA and PI. The os is AIX 5.3 and DB is Oracle 10.2 . I’m making this system to use an existing SLD ( not sure if that is the cause of the error ).. It gives the following error in phase 59 of 93 ( GENERATE_ROLE SAP_SLD_GUEST.. )

The View log indicates the following message

NFO 2007-02-21 21:36:26

RFC connection information checked successfully.

WARNING[E] 2007-02-21 21:36:26

FRF-00007 Unable to open RFC connection.

ERROR 2007-02-21 21:36:26

CJS-00191 Logon failed.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Test logon to SAP System AQ4 failed.<br>SOLUTION: Make sure that the system is started, that the user DDIC exists, and that the password of user DDIC is correct.

CJS-00191 Logon failed.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Test logon to SAP System AQ4 failed.<br>SOLUTION: Make sure that the system is started, that the user DDIC exists, and that the password of user DDIC is correct.

FCO-00011 The step deleteAgainTheUser with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_PI|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|XiGenerateRoles|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|15|deleteAgainTheUser was executed with status ERROR .

I did see some similar posts but none of the solutions could solve this issue.. I'm not sure if the installation process is expecting me to start the central instance ( because there is no other way for me to ensure that the password of DDIC is correct ) . I tried that too and get a message " /usr/sap/AQ4/SYS/exe/run/startdb/terminating with error code 12".

At this time , I'm not sure if this is issue is due to Oracle or something else.

I need help urgently to get over this issue.

Thanks

Vipin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin

Try to start the engine manually by default the passwad of ddic is pass123.Make sure your DB is running fine ,i would suggest restart your DB.

Reward points if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Rajat,

Im still in the phase 59 of 93 for the installation. I was trying to start the DB but but the startdb command terminates with an error code 12.

I'm at a loss here. The posts pertaining to the error code 12 point do not seem to be applicable here.

Is there any chance that we may have to do something with the inifile.xml in the /tmp/sapinst_instdir to do something with the passwords of DDIC user ?

What has your experience in phase 59 ( GENERATE ROLE SAP_SLD_GUEST )

Thanks for your help.

Vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin

As i said there is some kind of problem with your DB,as you said you cannot start it ,it terminates with an eror code 12.Pls send the appropriate logs

Reward points :