cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding LiveCache data for date and time in APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How data related to date and time (format)  is saved  and calculated in Live cache in APO region wise?

Best regards,

Venkata Siva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkata,

Lots of ways.  Can you be more specific?  What is your exact requirement?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dodboy,

I am very glad to Thank you from my side i have seen many answer posted by you and it's help me a lot in my job.......Thank you..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DB,

I am specific about the time duration data,When I am changing the time data via t.code: /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1 is not reflecting the same when seeing in the T.code:/SAPAPO/RRP3.

My meaning when I am changing for The Trsp. Dur :192 hours to 216 hours.In the activities list ‘Activity’ row’s “Cur. Lgth D”  show 11 days but ‘Activity’ row’s “Cur. Lgth D” is showing 10 days only.Here Stop Dur. = 48 hours  in both  cases.

Why this is happening is my question?.I mean days in the activity list show 11days instead of 10days.

I hope above paragraph clarifies you my issue.

Thanks for the reply.

Best regards,

Venkata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkata,

//SCC_TL1 is a transaction for displaying/maintaining Master Data.

//RRP3 is a transaction for displaying/maintaining Transactional Data.

When you create an order (which is Transactional Data), the Master Data is copied into the order.  The data in the order does not change thereafter, even if you later change the underlying Master Data.

You can manually change the Duration directly in unfirmed orders (such as some purchase reqs) themselves. //RRP2.  Alternatively, you can delete and re-create unfirmed orders.  The new order will copy the newly updated duration from the //SCC_TL1 master data into the new order.

If you have a firmed order, such as a Purchase Order, and you MUST change the duration, you will probably have to go into the OLTP (e.g. your attached ERP system) and delete it manually.  Then, recreate.  The new order will then pull in the latest Master data.

Best Regards,

DB49