Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW upgrade - Missing add-ons: RTLPOSDM and SAP_BS_FND

former_member226851
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

I am a new one here, so pls be forgiving for me if I chose wrong place to put this post. I have a issue with the Netweaver upgrade from version 2004s (7.00) to version 7.31, because there are missing two add-ons/support packages during the upgrade process in the software update manager. (Pls find attached file). I can't find those missing addons on the sap marketplace.

My OS is Windows 2008R2, Oracle version is 11.2.0.3.0. I've also attached screens from the upgrade process with informations about selected add-ons and support packages, maybe this will help.

I will be grateful for any help you can provide!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member226851
Participant
0 Kudos

I've generated a new stack.xml by MOPZ, and I downloaded the EHP2 for NW7.0 instead of the upgrade files for NW7.31. After that, I canceled the current upgrade process in SUM, I moved all update files to EPS\in, and launched SAPehpi tool instead of SUM, but unfortunately it stoped on the same phase as before (pls see attached file). I can't find these files anywhere. What is wrong? Should I update FINBASIS and SEM-BW by using SAINT, and then repeat update process?

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter,

Tomasz

former_member226851
Participant
0 Kudos

I was trying to update SAP_BS_FND by using SAINT, but I get a error "SAPK-702BHINSAPBSFND has an invalid Basis Release 702". It seams that this is wrong version of SAP_BS_FND, but there is no 700 version on SMP.

Best regards,

Tomasz

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have SEM-BW, FINBASIS installed in your system. Please follow the Notes and check if the

Upgrade path is correct.

1619800 - Netweaver Systems containing SAP ERP Software

1326576 - SAP NetWeaver Systems Containing SAP ERP Software Components

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member226851
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank U for your help,

but after reading these notes, if I understood correctly in the first order I have to stop currently update process, add my SAP Netweaver 2004a with BW IDES in SMSY transaction as ERP system, update it from 7.0 to NW 7.0 EHP3 (according to note 1326576 and scenerio 4), then reboot previously update, and everything should be allright? I'm a little bit confused, because I have never update the SAP before.

Best Regards,

Tomasz Sobkowiak