Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am facing folowing problem.

1. I have created DMR and first stage is 10. here number of inspection is 1 and number of rejection is 1. if there is 1 rejection (1 out of 1) then systm should remain at stage 10 only. if acceped system should go to stage 20.

2. second stage is 20.which is skipped stage.  here number of inspetions are 5. and number of rejection is 1. if the there is 1 rejection ( 1 out of 5) then system should go to stage 10.  if all accepeted systm should go to stage 10.

I have using this DMR at inspection Lot level.

my problem is.

1. when system comes at stage 20, and if first skipped lot gets rejected then also system skips remaining 4 lots and after that only it moves to stage 10.

2. it means that DMR is not working properly.

Request you all to help.

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Simply do one thng whenever there is any rejection & you want to continue with normal inspection not SKIP lot , just do the result recording for that SKIPPED inspection lot by clicking on continue button then do the UD as rejected, then system will show the next lot as normal not SKIP lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Thanx for your reply.

Can you please explain where is continue button in QA32 ?  I am giving UD in QA32.

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go to Result recording button , system will take you in tcode QE01 with one POP-UP click on continue button & procede & do the result recording & raise the defect & then then do the UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

System is not showinh sny Pop up after clicking on Results Button.

Please hep.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Enter the skip lot number is QE01 & do the result recording by click on continue button

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

After RR for the skip lot do the UD & then check the next lot as REL normal lot