Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns Surcharge

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I had an requirement that for some materials when customer return the goods to company,Company has decided to incur surcharge on that returns delivery .

I have thought that i have to create a separate Returns Pricing Procedure with same conditions along with returns surcharge condition type additionally or

I have to create a new condition type in same standard procedure using currently, which will activate only for returns document. Which one is better idea and what are the requirement routines,Calculation type,Base type i have to use for that condition type. Please help me. I have searched before posting but i have not found suitable solution.

Thank you,

Pranay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

case 1:

create one manual condition for surcharge, enter the condition when ever you want do returns, enter the surcharge as fixed amount or %, it depends on your client requirement. if client don't want on those cases also, it will help full.

case 2:

if you want to automatically determine, just take sale doc. type, material as key fields in condition table,

just maintain in vk11, for eg: RE, material 1 surcharge is 10% on returns, if you assign same procedure, while sales order type, it will not active because sales doc type is OR, if it is RE system applies surcharge.

warm regards,

Jagadiish.

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your replies i will try this.

Thank you,

pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranay,

I think go for the second option,

1. create new condition type,

2. add it into existing Pricing procedure

3. calculate value of this condition type on which you want to apply this surcharge

4. maintain its condition record as per your return SD Document type.

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan