Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check in Cash Sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The following is my scenario for Availability check for Cash Sale Process:

We have used functional module on saving Cash sales process, i.e. on saving Cash sale order, system

1. Automatically creates Delivery (Standard Process)

2. Automatic PGI (Customization)

3. Automatic Invoice (Customization)

The above process works perfectly fine, if the Material has no availability check in Material Master data. And if the material has availability check in the Material Master, then system doesn't create automatic PGI and Invoice on saving the Cash sale order. (Only delivery is getting created)

No availability check is defined for the Schedule line, but though system checks for availability.

I cant define the material as "No availability" as the material will be used for standard sales order as well. Kindly help me, whether it can be solved through configuration.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vijay N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using APO planning system?

If yes thn Define Business Transaction in IMG and assign it to sales order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Thanks for your reply, we are not using APO.

Any other inputs?

Regards,

Vijay N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Do check your VOV6 setting for your respective schedule line, it should be "CP"(standard schedule line cat)

Now as per your requirement, first you need to define item category(VOV7) as a copy of "TAN" and also do assign in respect of cash sales doc type

Next you can define new schedule line cat(VOV6) as a copy of "CP" and do not check "availability", and also do assign schedule line cate in respect of item category.

Hope this will help you

Regards

AJC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AJC,

Thanks for ur reply, have already done the settings and tried, but system still check the availability even after the scheduling line setting as "No availability"

Any other inputs would be of great, thanks.

Regards,

Vijay N