cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper Industry - Integrate data from 3rd party system to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have data acquisition system installed at quality test labs in the paper mills.  I am not familiar with SAP at all but do know that most of paper mills have SAP installed.  Recently, we have been asked to integrate quality test data with SAP.  I have no clue where to start... I would appreciate it if anyone can guide me in right direction.  Our software runs on Windows platform with MS SQL Server in the backend.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

imrankhan25
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

A bit late but you can the way to integrate QM systems here: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7713

regards, Imran

alejandrobaraja
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Since you're new to SAP, I would highly encourage SAP Education, where you can learn about specific SAP modules in order to obtain in-depth familiarity with SAP.

Otherwise, this section is primarily dedicated to helping vendors, who want to integrate at the back-end with SAP, which ultimately will culminate into a paid service via one of our many pre-defined integration scenarios.

If you become interested in certifying your interface, please contact us at icc@sap.com.  Eventually, if you look to an SI for interface development, SAP does provide an optional list of certified SIs with core expertise in different SAP technologies - please review and feel free to reach out, if needed.

Best regards,

Alejandro