cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-ECC Integration with PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

We are integrating our SRM 7.01 and ECC 6.04 with PI 7.11 using Classic Scenario.

We have successfully created a Shopping Cart from SRM > PI > ECC. The PO is created in ECC successfully. We can't find any message in SXI_MONITOR to go back to SRM.

We turned ON the workflow for BUS2012 - Create and Change (Event Trigger) with no success. I don't see anything in the queue.

Is there anything we have missed?

Please advice, any hep and guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

What are you expecting to receive back in SRM? I don't seem to understand your issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin:

If you are not using PI you will be able to see in SRM that follow-on document (PO) is created in ECC. Also, the current status of the SC in SRM still In Transfer. Without the message coming back to SRM you won't be able to do confirmation.

Another issue is that when

• PO change in ECC - NO Message back to SRM
  • PO Receipt in ECC - NO Message back to SRM

Hope this clarify my question.

Thanks,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike, sorry, I didn't get the problem at first.

Please check with tcode SWETYPV if Event Linkage is activated for CL_SE_PUR_PO_WF_OUT for events Created and Changed.

Also, you should probably check BAdI PUR_SE_PO_INTERFACE_OUT_SELECT to determine the correct service (according to your PI scenario).

PurchaseOrderERPRequest_In_V1 or

PurchaseOrderChangedInformation_Out

PurchaseOrderCreatedInformation_Out

Hope this works.

Regards,

Martin

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

I do not understand the problem yet, you have a Purchase Order sucessfully created, sure it go through BAPI call if your ECC system is named wrong in BBP_BACKEND_DEST.

You know how to make FBGENDAT test data to know if it goes through BAPI? Just do it for BAPI_PO_CREATE1 or BAPI_PO_CREATE and check if test data is created with your RFC USER.

It stills in Transfer process because you did not run or schedule the program CLEANREQREQUP.

Regards,

Sebastián

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin:

Thanks for your reply. All the workflow linkage was activated. The problem was I forgot to check the SWU3 in ECC.

Now it triggers the message that needs to back to SRM via PI.

Thanks,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're welcome. Good to hear it is working now.

Regards