Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not get approval history (IdM UI)

former_member192766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Since the update to IdM 7.2 SP06 on Oracle and SAP NW Portal 7.3.1 we receive the following error message while trying to login into IdM UI.

"Could not get approval history". I have checked the idm.authenticated role and the Role is assigned the correct Action in the UME.

Checked the logs in NWA but I can't find why this error occurs in the IdM app.

Any idea?

Regards,

Ridouan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hate to state the obvious, but have you guys tried updating to SP07 to see if this bug is fixed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Chris.

Our IDM UI is on SP07! I opened a ticket with OSS yesterday and they notified me that it is a known bug in SP07. Development is still working on it. But OSS has not responded with my inquiry which SP version doesn't have the bug. Maybe I can downgrade the UI.

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ridouan,

this error in the login is most commonly it is due to some inconsistancy in the SPs in the system. As Chris suggested try applying SP7 to the system.

There is a known issue mentioned by Jonathan in displaying approval history data in the UI however

this is a different issue to the one you see.

Thanks,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ridouan, were you able to find a resolution to this issue? I am facing the exact same problem now. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks

MPenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ridouan and Michael

Are you guys able to fix the problem? I am facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Jonathan.