cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparing fields...and looping transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on mapping, where in i have have compare the three fields in File , if the values for the this three fields are same then i  have to add that transaction in the loop and check for the next transaction. If  any of this three field vales are different i have pass the single transaction No.

Which function i have  to use here.

best regards,

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need BPM pattern for this, write a condition in loop . check standard BPM patterns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Is that the only solution of using BPM Patterns for this kind of  mapping requirements,As use of BPM will be the last priority in development standards, can we do this using UDF.

regards,

Pooja

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Can you please put some more information about this requirement? Does the file contain multiple record/transaction or after 1st file processing you want to wait for next File's record? Please provide the Source file structure and the desired Target Structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabendu,

Yes, file will be having multiple records, i have attached the sample Test-data File and the the expected result XML file.

Here in XML if you see, epc list will loop or add the imei no.s in XML if the said three fields are same if any field value is different then i will create the another XML.

Hope this information is helpful.

looking fwd to your input,

Thanks,

Pooja