cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card buffer still showing trip number even after deleting trip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a trip using credit card. After I finished the trip, I was not able to see the expense entries.

Therefore I have deleted it just to take those credit card transactions back to buffer.

Now the trip is deleted but card buffer still shows the credits card transactions with the deleted trip number in Trip column.

Can I use those card transactions again ? Or what needs to be done in this case .

Please help .

Thanks & regards

SG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi there

If you look in tcode PRTC (TC cluster) for the pernr  - is the receipt still showing in INBEL (which means assigned to trip) or else in CCBEL which is the buffer?

It also depends if this receipt was assigned to a paid by company expense type or reimburse to employee as if paid by company, then this receipt cannot be deleted as such and must therefore be accounted.

If the receipts are in CCBEL, they can simply be reinserted!

As an aside, there are a number of corrections released via OSS note to correct certain credit card inconsistencies so I would recommend to search the SMP for these OSS notes and make sure applied.

Cheers
Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying

IN PRTC i can see those trips under INBEL : Credit Card Documents Added To Trips

In my scenario I am using corporate card expense for trip.

I will definitely search for OSS notes.

Regards

SG

0 Kudos

Ok, but just to clarify which of these is the case?

you deleted the trip yet still see the receipt in INBEL and CCBEL (so exists as a duplicate)

trip is deleted but the receipt is still assigned in INBEL (but should be in the buffer CCBEL)

or trip was deleted and the receipt went back to the buffer CCBEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

trip is deleted but the receipt is still assigned in INBEL and there are no documents in CCBEL.

I can see the trip number ( Deleted) in  t code PRCCD .

SG

0 Kudos

Hi SG

In this case, you would have to write a sample little report to move the GUID of the credit card receipt from INBEL back to the buffer and it can be reinserted into another trip if required. Or else if you dont wish to use the receipt at all then it can be deleted with the report "RPTTUW02" (but please proceed with caution with this report and check the documentation)

Unfortunately there is no other standard solution to deal with such an occurence.

let me know if you have any other questions

thanks
Sally

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SG,

please refer to the SAP help documentation, your question is actually answered within it.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/68/de611988ac11d194be00a0c92946ae/content.htm

If there is something unclear, please refer to the part of the SAP help where exactly something is unclear.

Cheers, Lukas