cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type mwst not determining

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GURUS

i m facing a problem in mwst.i maintain the condition type in pricing procedure,and when i m creating condition record with taking key combination domestic taxes

system giving error .tax code i m giving mwst by selecting it from (f4).

Tax code  in procedure TAXSG is invalid

Message no. FICORE704

Diagnosis

The tax code entered is not defined in the country for this company code.

System Response

Procedure

Check and, if necessary, correct the entry.

Procedure for System Administration

If it is not an input error, check and possibly change the system settings.

To do this, choose Maintain entries (F5).

plz tell me how i can solve the issue of mwst.

thank you and regards

debraj

1. Check whether the required tax determination procedure is assigned to the relevant country. the Procedure field is in the detail screen.

2. Create a new tax code if required.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO

Check:

Financial Accounting

Financial Accounting Global Settings

Tax on Sales/Purchases

Calculation

Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases

Here you define tax code for country

If the code you input in MWST record is not define for the country, you meet the msg.

If you need to create new tax code, you should inform FI consultant.

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Wang,i have maintain the tax code that i m using in MWST.

still i m facing the problem.condition record for mwst is not reading by the system.

regards

Debraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debraj ,

Check the Validity of MWST in the Condition record and check whether the date 07.12.2012 is falling within the validity period.

If not, change the validity period in the condition record

or

change the billing date field in the line item --> Billing tab so that the date is within the validity period range.

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mr.Vinu

as i mentioned earlier i cant find any condition record in vk12 for mwst.but again when i m creating condition type for mwst from vk11 i am getting condition record overlapping msg.i dnt know whats happening.

regards

debraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debraj ,

Can you provide the screen shot of the message in VK11?

Former Member
0 Kudos

but when i m checking it in vk12 it saying no condition record existed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your order the service rendered date is showing as 07.12.2012. Also the tax record is looking at Country & Tax class customer only in your order.

But in the screen shot above the valid from is 28.12.2012 and the fields are country / tax class cuts / tax class material.

There is disconnect here . Please make sure you are using the correct access sequence when setting up the record and correct validity dates.

One more thing. You say that in VK12 you were not able to see any records. Using Vk12 please click on Condition Info - give country and valid from and valid to dates as required and execute. You should be able to see the MWST records there.

Regards

Vittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debraj ,

It seems that the tax is valid from 28.12.2012. so when you goto VK12, you can find the "valid on date". Enter 28.12.2012. Then you can find the condition record entry.

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

mr.vittal

yes now i can see my condition record.now what i have to do so that system reads the record?

access seqnce is mwst with

Departure Country / Destination Country

Domestic Taxes

Export Taxes

thanx and regards

debraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u very much after changing the validity period it works,

1 thing i want to knw what is service render date?can we change it mannualy?

plz answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

another thing mwst condition type is now reading but the amount is not adding up....what seeting i have to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can find the value in my billing doc.what i do if i want it in my netvalue?is it possiple with conditio class tax???????

regards

debraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad your issue is resolved.

Taxes will be determined based on the service rendered date. Yes you can manually change it in Sales order - Header - Blling Document Tab.

Regards

Vittal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1466143

Please have a look into above link.I think , this will assist you .

If you have still any doubts please let me know.

Side Comment : Please search before posting any query in SCN.This shall reduce any user or Moderator Time to focuse on repeat queries.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u......lets see how much i can solve.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

now i maintained everything as per the link u provide,but condition record for mwst is not reading.....every time i maintain condition record from vk11...its showing condition record saved.but when i m checking it from vk12 system responsing "no condition record exists for this selection"

help plz

regards

debraj

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check your Condition analysis in sales order for that condition type.

Side Comment : Please share screen shot if you still have any issue after checking condition analysis,try understand and do with your own .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

I HAVE MAINTAINED CONDITION RECORD FOR MWST IN VK11,STILL ITS SHOWING THIS IN ANALYSIS.