cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single sign on for adaptive web service in wdj scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm having some trouble configuring single sign on for my adaptive web service consumer. We have a SOAP Service in PI, that is published to the services registry and consumed by a web dynpro java application via adaptive web service model. The adaptive web service model is connected to a service group, that is configured in the netweaver administrator. The web dynpro application and the consumed service are hosted on the same application server (netweaver 7.3 EHP1 application server java, dual stack with installed Process Integration).

Everything runs fine as long as I configure the service group to use a specific technical user. As soon as I switch to Single Sign On in the service group configuration, my service calls fail with the nested cause:

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException: Invalid Response code (401). Server [SERVERNAME] returned message [Unauthorized]. Http proxy info:  none

What am I missing on the single sign on? Do I have to do any additional configurational steps?

Thanks in advance,

Helmut

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I met the same error, I guess you have resolved this error.

Can you share some ?

Thank you

Regards,

Hayashi.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hayashi,

You have to have a user in target system with valid authorisations. Please check your user, does it exists in the target Service Registy and have correct roles.
Please follow the below link for Service Registry Roles

Services Registry Roles - Configuring the Services Registry - SAP Library

Thanks,
Hamendra