cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong netweight in delivery note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me with my problem regarding the printout of the delivery note.

Several forwarding agents have problems with the net weight in our delivery note. Net weight and Gross weight are always equal because the smartform is reading that information from the header of the delivery.

Example:

Delivery Note Header       Total weight:   120 KG     Net weight:    120 KG

Item     Material A           Gross weight:   100 KG    Net weight:     100KG

Item     Packing Material  Gross weight:     20 KG    Net weight:       20KG  (generated item due the packing material in the HU)

Handling Unit A     Tare weight: 20 KG  Loading weight: 100 KG  Total Weight: 120 KG

The print program do not provide Handling Unit Data. (SAP Stardard RLE_DELNOTE)

I have also checked an other SAP Standardform LE_SHP_DELNOTE and it also do not print the loading weight of the handling unit. So we can not read the material weight from the LIKP/LIPS and I am forced to modify a standard form we bought from SAP in the past.

Is that the only solution to modify the form? Or do we have some strange system settings? When I modify the delivery not, what about the invoice? In the invoice I will also find an equal gross / net weight. As I know the invoice print program do not read Handling Unit data too.

Kind regards,

Raphael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using same Programe RLE_DELNOTE and Smart Form is LE_SHP_DELNOTE but we got everything in smart form .Actually , this done by ABAPer as based on whatever you have provided tables and fields relevant to what do you want in PrintOut .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Side Comment : Please put some info on this query further assistance .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for the reply. That means you have modified the standard sap forms?

In that form SAP is using the fields &GS_HD_GEN-NET_WEIGHT& and &GS_HD_GEN-TOT_WEIGHT& to print the net/gross weight. The content is from the table LIKP.

Now, It seems I am forced to change the TOT_WEIGHT, reading the Handling Unit table and calculate the sum of loading weights for the printout? Is that the solution SAP propose?

Thanks,

Raphael

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I don't know ,what ABAPer has done but We have provided VEKP and VEPO tables to get the info into Printout Form relevant handling unit data.

Request : I request you to please post this query in ABAPer module also .I hope ,you can get info on this query.

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (0)