cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLIX command to clear the XML files of port folders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Kindly let me know the CLIX command to clear the XML files of port folders(Archive) in MDM distribution folders

Also require the above command to clear the files which are older than 30 days

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Mahesh Babu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There no such commands. You build your own using shell scripts or window scripts depending on your OS. The clix commands are for MDM Server and repository maintenance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

As suggested in above post, there are no such commands for Port clean up.

You can either setup manual activity to be taken up after 15 days or 30 days where you can remove the files manually at OS level from various port folders and keep the files which are less than 30 days older.

Or you can write some script which will take care of Database cleanup at OS level and could be run daily or at desired frequency.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhardwaj,

Thanks for your reply, I am not familiar with scripts, can you please help in the designing the windows script command model for my requirement

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh Babu Lanke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I am also not familiar with scripts, so would not be able to help you here. But you can consult your OS administrator, and i am sure he/she would be able to you with script writing. Thank you.

Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

xcopy /s c:\source d:\target

use the above script to move files from once folder to another.

Open a text editor and save the above script with .bat as extension, run this file using windows scheduler

Regards,

Prasad.