Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

indicator: Stock plcmt requires confirmation

former_member1292715
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the storage Type settings there is an indicator "Stock plcmt requires confirmation". Similar indicator is there for stock removal also. I read the F1 help and searched the forums, but couldn't get it.

In F1 help it says "if there is a stock placement into this storage type, the transfer order item must be confirmed"

But regardless of storage type unless TO item is confirmed, you cannot proceed for further activities. I really dont understand what is the impact on this indicator. I changed the indicator and created a TO manually with mvt type 999, i dont find any difference.

Someone kindly explain about this indicator with an example please.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sham.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sham,

What it means is that when you create a TO from TR during goods movement, you have to confirm the TO manually. It can not be auto confirmed.The confirmation requirement means more work for the user, but it also provides a high degree of stock and information reliability.

The confirmation requirement can be set up at WM movement type and storage type level.

Ex:- You do a GR of 100 qty with movement 561. this creates a TR for 100 qty and stock lies in st. type 998. Now you need to create a TO w.r.t TR using LT04. If the storage type that you wish to put the stock into has indicator for "stock plcment confirmation" active, then, once you are done with LT04 you can see that TO is created but not yet confirmed. So, additionally you have to execute LT12 and confirm the TO.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Sushant

former_member1292715
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Sushant. Now it is very clear.

But I have a question still, though "Auto Confirmation" is deactivated in the movement type level (for ex: 311), this storage type "Auto confirmation control" is superseding it. Can I have "Auto confirmation" for all 311 movement except for some storage type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sham ,

Kindly crossccheck confirmation indicaters in storage type level and try if it works.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm if issue is resolved.

former_member1292715
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jinoy,

My question is answered already.

My second question was:

In OMLX, If I make "Movement Type - Auto TC" , regardless of the "Storage type - Auto TC indicator" TO is confirmed automatically?

Regards,

Sham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sham ,

That's more movement type driven config than storage type driven.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm if issue is resolved.

Answers (0)