Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response profile could be defined during assigning task

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting this error while trying to assign tasks by clicking the task button.

No response profile could be defined.

Message no. IM056

Diagnosis

You have tried to determine tasks automatically. However, in that case a response profile must be assigned to the

• Contract, or
  • Notification type.

Procedure

Contact your ssystem administrator, or, if you have the necessary authorization, assign a response profile to the notification type in Customizing.

Proceed

The pointy that i have done the config settings as told in the forum by experts but still am i getting this erorr. what can be the reason?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are missing configuration.

The error message is telling you that you need to have a response profile.  That is defined in configuration.  Please review your configuration again.

If you are using an existing notification make sure you test with new data. 

FF

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

yes i have done it.

Please see the screen shots.. did i miss anything else?

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

HI, FF,

i have also mentioned and assigned "Response Time Monitoring for Notification Type" in config part too.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you define the reponse profile to the task codes in the catalogs?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/6b/6aec6eb435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

FF

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

i did not get the place to define the response profile in task codes in the catalogs... i mean can you please elaborate it? where to exactly go and look for?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I'm without an SAP system to check or verify anything in right now.  Hopefully in another week.

FF

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi FF,

I have done it successfully. I assigned the notification type and response profile.

Answers (0)