cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate empty handling units at sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any possibility that i generate empty handling unit at sales order level and copy these at delivery during packing, actually i want to generate handling unit IDs at sales order and then use the same at delivery during packing.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, this is Strange Query .Why do you want Empaty Handling Units at Sales Order Level.Handling Units will be reflect at Delivery not at sales order level further you have any doubts on this please search in google and read it .

If you have any doubts or ideas please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, i have mentioned that i want to generate handling unit ID (either internal or externally maintain) at sales order and copy them to delivery, it is my clients requirement as they generate the IDs during sales order creation. Is is possible to do so by any means ??? any ideas ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, i have mentioned that i want to generate handling unit ID (either internal or externally maintain) at sales order and copy them to delivery, it is my clients requirement as they generate the IDs during sales order creation. Is is possible to do so by any means ??? any ideas ??

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try to achieve it by using BOM functionality.

Regards,