cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role import error in GRC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We are trying to import the role in to GRC application but it ended with error.

Error is:Long text failed

We are on GRC 10.0 SP09.

Please help us resolve this issue.

Regards,

Sudha M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

Please apply SNOTE  1782369 and 1782946 in GRC Box to resolve the issue being faced by you.

Best regards,

Smriti

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also having this issue. Applied both notes, still have the issue

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack

I'm on SP12 and got that error as well. The long text message in GRC is for the field in PFCG Description Long Text

Although I got the error, I went to the role repository in GRC and the role still imported. Does your role still import?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Collen,

The role imported, but it shows (in Provisioning tab) that the role does not exist, therefore can't provision it.  This worked in SP9, obviously still broken. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found a work-around...edit the role attribute file and remove (delete) all rows starting with "AGR_TEXTS" except the first one (description).  Then import...works!

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hey Jack

Agr_texts line 1 is the role description entry (what you see in agr_define). Line 2 on is the pfcg long text

In relation to not exists - you need to run your object repository sync job for role to update that status

Former Member
0 Kudos

The moderator finally released my reply to you, it's on the site now.  I found another issue, if you have tcode descriptions in a language other than the logon language, it blows up on that as well. You get an error that says missing auth for object X_X_XXXX.  To fix this, go to pfcg, find the offending role/tcodes and delete them (after duplicating them in the logon lang).

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack

extending the AGR_TEXTS - by removing the entries from the file you are removing the long text information in PFCG from the repository. I guess it will then come back to whether you want that information in GRC Role Repository. If you not, raise the message with SAP for further investigation.

Repository Object Sync is transaction GRAC_REP_OBJ_SYNC

Answers (0)